1. You've never met any celebrities
2. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway
3. "Vacation" means driving through Cook's Forest or going to Waldameer
4. You've seen all the biggest bands ten years after they were popular.
5. You measure distance in minutes
6. Down south to you means West Virginia
7. You know several people who have hit a deer
8. You have no problem spelling or pronouncing "Presque Isle"
9. Your school classes were cancelled because of cold
10. You've ridden the school bus for an hour each way
11. You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day
12. You think ethanol makes your truck "run a lot better."
13. You know what's knee-high by the Fourth of July
14. You see people wear bib overalls at funerals.
15. You see a car running in the parking lot at the store with no one in it no matter what time of the year.
16. You end your sentences with an unnecessary preposition. Example: "Where's my coat at?" or "If you go to the mall I wanna go with."
17. All the festivals across the state are named after a fruit, vegetable, or grain De-tassling was your first job
18. Your idea of a really great tenderloin is when the meat is twice as big as the bun and accompanied only by ketchup and a dill pickle slice
19. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked
20. You think of the major four food groups as beef, pork, beer, and Jell-O salad with marshmallows
21. When asked how your trip was to any foreign, exotic place, you say,"It was different."
22. You consider being called a "Pork Queen" an honor
23. You carry jumper cables in your car
24. You drink "pop"
25. You know what "cow tipping" is