1. It doesn't bother you to use an airport named for a man who died in an airplane crash.
2. You have used the phrase "fixin' to" during the last twelve months.
3. Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.
4. You've ever been excused from school because "the cows got out".
5. You can properly pronounce Eufaula, Gotebo, Okemah and Chickasha.
6. You can remember the name of the last state legislator to introduce a bill involving castration and he didn't mean farm animals.
7. You know exactly what calf fries are, and eat them anyway.
8. You can recall hot summers by the year they happened easier than you can remember your mother's birthday.
9. You think that people who complain about the wind in their states are sissies.
10. You know that the true value of a parking space is not determined by the distance to the door but by the availability of shade.
11. You have owned at least one belt buckle bigger than your fist.
12. A bad traffic jam involves two cars staring each other down at a four-way stop, each determined to be the most polite and let the other go first.
13. You know in which state Miam-uh is and in which state Miam-ee is.
14. Your "place at the lake" has wheels under it
15. You aren't surprised to find movie rental, ammunition and bait all in the same store.
16. A Mercedes Benz is not a status symbol. A Ford F150 4x4 is.
17. You understand the difference between 3.2 and 6 point and more than
once you've made a beer run to another state.
18. You know that everything goes better with Ranch.
19. You learned how to shoot a gun before you learned how to multiply.
20. A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel.
Finally, you are 100% Oklahoman if you have ever had this conversation:
"You wanna Coke?"