Hi all, I Dr. Ankita Thakker is going to unfold the benefits of egg white this time. The idea of exploring this dawned upon me as the benefits of egg yolk are known to one and all. But the clear fluid in which egg yolk is suspended is yet to be explored thoroughly.
So this article comes up based upon the thorough research made for the same.
Egg white is also popularly known as the albumen part of egg. It contains 90% of water and 10% of proteins. It is very rich in proteins and adds amazing nutritive value if included in your diet.
Benefits of Egg white:
1. Egg white is a natural remedy for improving and beautifying your complexion.
2. It can be very useful for tightening the skin of your face when applied locally. It gives a much toned appearance to the skin of face and also gives a lifted appearance to the face.
3. Egg whites make a very good product for facial of oily skin.
4. It also makes the skin tender.
5. Egg white when used with lemon helps in reducing the pimples.
6. It also helps in curing wrinkles as well.
7. The best part about egg white is that it is very rich in proteins unlike the whole egg which is known to have more of cholesterol. Egg white when separated from whole egg the cholesterol values are dipped and since it is rich in protein it is very much recommended for breakfast.
8. It is very rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, copper, selenium and iron to name a few.
9. It is also a rich source of vitamins.
10. It is recommended for body builders who need high quality protein after workouts.
11. The muscles in the body are well developed due to proteins in the egg white.
12. The protein which is available from egg white is readily absorbed and utilized by the body.
13. Use of egg whites can reduce the cholesterol levels in your body.
14. Egg white is a very good conditioner for hair. It naturally conditions your hair and makes them shiny, lustrous and healthy.
15. Egg white can help pregnant women from avoiding stretch marks during pregnancy.
16. It is effective in keeping the body cool and thereby reducing the internal heat of the body.
17. It helps in better wound healing as it fastens the growth of cells.
18. They can be cooked conveniently and since it has a bland taste it can gel with other tastes like that of pepper and other spices.
19. Egg white is very useful for making baking products which needs fluffiness.
20. Overall good for gaining lots of energy and less of calories.
21. A blessing for calorie conscious people.
So these were some of the benefits of egg white. The next time you think advantages of egg yolk don’t forget the advantages of egg white as well.
Bye for now, I will be soon back with benefits of some other interesting unexplored foodstuff next time.
Till then stay tuned…
Author Brief bio: Dr. Ankita Thakker is a practicing Homeopathic Consultant and is specializing in the field of psychology. She is also a Child Health Specialist, Reiki Healer, Acupressure Therapist, Clinical Research Scientist and Medical Coder and is currently working into the field of psychology.